One of my favourite recipes is my bean chili that I eat with sweet potatoes. It’s filling, easy to cook and absolutely delicious.
2 stalks of celery
2 tins of beans (of your choice)
1 large pepper
1 tin of tomato sauce (or chopped tomatoes if you prefer)
Half a tea spoon of Salt
Black Pepper (to your taste)
Half a tea spoon of cumin
Half a tea spoon of Cajun spice
1 table spoon of olive oil
- Chop up all the vegetables.
- Add the olive oil into a pan and then add the vegetables. Fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the tins of beans along with the the tin of tomato sauce. Turn the heat down to low.
- Add the seasoning and stir the pot.
- Leave to cook for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Optional: boil sweet potatoes and serve with bean chili.
Voila, bon appétit!
Thank you for reading.