I’m not a fan of the history of Thanksgiving but I do love the concept and idealism of spending one day a year being thankful for everything you have. Personally we should all be doing this on a weekly if not daily basis, but living in a busy world, one day a year seems to be all that most people can achieve.
I am thankful for a lot of things in my life. I’m constantly being reminded that I have a lot to be grateful for.
- My family: Words cannot describe how much I love and adore the people I call home. They are all crazy people but they are my crazy people.
- My job: I complain a lot about my job because waking up every morning to go to an office is not my dream life. However as far as jobs go, it is pretty awesome. I’m surrounded by amazing people who genuinely want to make a positive difference in others’ lives. And the office space is beautiful.
- My blog: Starting a new routine is always hard and here I am 330 days after starting a routine, still going strong. I love my blog, I love that it’s mine.
- My friends: Although they annoy me sometimes, they are pretty awesome people. Strong, amazing women living their lives the best way they know how.
- Me: I’m not perfect, but I do appreciate the person I am and all my fabulous qualities. I love my independent and rebellious nature. I also love the sensitive and slight control freak side of me as well. I love it all!
Thank you for reading.