Having a brother is such a blessing, there are no fights (except when we were younger and used to fight for the remote). There is no stealing each other’s clothes ( except for when I steal his shirts and hoodies). Honestly I get more from this siblingship that he does.
My favourite things about having a brother includes:
- His calm and chilled attitude
- His willingness to clean the whole house
- Always fun to annoy him
- He gives me money for no reason
- He pays for me every time we go out to eat
- He lends me money when I’m poor
- We have the same taste in TV shows
- We both hated season 8 of Game of Thrones.
I can’t really compare him to a sister as I’ve never had one, but I can say having a brother is occasionally the best.
Thank you for reading.