I recently watched Unicorn Store on Netflix, featuring two of my favourite marvel actors, Bree Larson and Samuel L Jackson.
I don’t know what to make of this movie, on the one hand I loved it. And on the other hand, it was a complete waste of my time.
Reasons why I loved the movie:
- It was a movie about finding your purpose in life and going back to the things you loved as a child.
- The love interest character was soft on the eyes.
- It was very weird.
- Bree Larson and Samuel L Jackson should be in everything together.
Reasons I thought it was a complete waste of time:
- Confused about the purpose of the movie.
- Confused about what decade it was ( unless I missed it in the beginning of the film).
- Confused about how she even got into art school if all she drew was unicorns.
- Confused about why I watched the movie.
Is this something I would recommend? Yes, but only because I need someone else to give me their feedback as I’m still confused.
Would I watch it again? Maybe, I would want to resolve my confusions if I can’t convince anyone else to watch it.
Thank you for reading.