So today I decided to answer questions from the 36 Questions that Lead to Love article written in the New York Times.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
Michelle Obama. I would ask her absolutely everything, from her childhood to the presidency to her autobiography (which I’m currently reading). I’d definitely ask her about her friendship with Beyoncé and whether or not she could introduce us.
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
Absolutely not. In theory yes, because I would love all the free stuff and the talk shows and the money. But in reality, it’s a big fat no. I would hate being stalked by paparazzi, all the pressure to always look perfect, not having any privacy. I would absolutely hate it.
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
Sometimes, especially if I’m calling the opticians or dentist or the bank. If I’m calling friends or family, then no.
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Waking up in the morning without my alarm clock, shower, do a project (gardening, photo albums etc.) for 2 hours, seeing friends or family, food, alcoholic beverage or smoothies, and lots of laughter.
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
Last time I sang to myself was probably last week. Last time I sang to someone else was karaoke with my girls last month.
Thank you for reading.