My new silly sport is called Elephant Laugh. Like the name suggests the aim is to make an elephant laugh, but not just any elephant, caged and abused elephants.
The 3 main objectives of the games are:
- To break into a zoo or circus or any location where elephants are mistreated and abused.
- Break the elephant free and escort the majestic animal back to its natural habit.
- Befriend the elephant and form a bond and make the elephant laugh.
The rules of the games are:
- No weapons such as guns or explosives can be used when rescuing the elephant as these can cause harm to the elephant as well as humans.
- No intentional harm must be made to the elephants, other animals or humans during this game.
- If more than one elephant is found in zoo, or other locations, all elephants must be rescued.
- If you cannot transport elephant to natural habit, elephants must be taken to wildlife rescue centres who will then transport the elephant.
- Elephants must be placed in a safe transportation device when being transported.
- Props can be used when trying to make the elephant laugh.
The winner will be the person that has made the most elephants laugh.
Thank you for reading.